ZO Skin Health Retinol Skin Brightener 0.5% fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic or complete our ZO consultation form here and a member of the team will get back to you.
0.5% retinol brightens and evens skin tone.
- Targets skin discoloration and breaks up existing pigmentation
- Brightens skin and helps even skin tone
- Helps prevent future damage
- Antioxidant protection and helps support the repair of the skin
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Breaks up existing pigmentation and increases cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and n-acetyl glucosamine: Prevents new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys officianalis: Helps block melanin production by blocking messengers triggering melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E: Provides antioxidant properties
How to use: Apply to clean, dry skin.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Retinol Skin Brightener 0.5%:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oleosomes, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Glutathione, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Citral, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Soy Isoflavones, Beta-Carotene, BHT, BHA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am