Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Oxygenetix Oxygenating Hydro-Matrix 75ml
Oxygenetix Oxygenating Hydro-Matrix 75ml now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Formerly known as Oxygenating Moisturiser.
Oxygenetix Oxygenating Hydro-Matrix is ideal for use following procedures such as dermabrasion or CO2 laser when the skin is tender and requires special care.
To heal and protect, Oxygenetix Oxygenating Hydro-Matrix forms a second skin, minimizing evidence of a procedure while moisturizing dry skin.
While conventional moisturisers absorb into or sit on top of the skin, depriving it of needed oxygen, this aloe vera gel moisturiser increases oxygen uptake and allows the skin to breathe.
This aloe vera gel moisturiser contains a patent-pending formula called Ceravitae Complex, which reinforces the skin’s natural healing process.
Ceravitae Complex speeds the reconstruction of connective tissues by increasing both the flow of oxygen and the production of cells.
Conditioning agent sodium PCA binds moisture to the skin while grape seed extract, an antioxidant with antibacterial properties, soothes and helps decrease the risk of infection.
- Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive and compromised skin.
- Recommended for use after laser hair removal, acne/rosacea treatment, injectables, dermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Decrease downtime with an Oxygenetix complex that supplements the skin’s natural healing process.
- With consistent use, Oxygenetix Oxygenating Hydro-Matrix minimizes scar tissue while moisturising dry skin.
- After cleansing, apply with clean fingertips.
- Smooth over face, neck and body to soothe and protect.
Ingredients for Oxygenetix Oxygenating Hydro-Matrix 75ml:
Aloe Barbadensis gel, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl esters, decyl oleate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (yeast) extract, stearic acid, sodium PCA, Vitus Vinifera (grape seed) extract, triethanolamine, butylene glycol, tocopherols (vitamin E), lecithin, salicylic acid, citric acid, o-cymene 5-ol, cetyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, potassium sorbate, Camellia Sinesis oil.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am