Oxygenetix Oxygenating Camoflage Foundation now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation is the most breathable makeup you’ll ever apply.
Available in 14 unique shades - Pearl, Ivory, Taupe, Walnut, Coco, Ebony, Mahogany, Opal, Creme, Beige, Almond, Honey, Tawny and Chakra.
This foundation makeup conceals flaws while healing the complexion, the formula is so gentle that it is safe for those with acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and burns.
The creamy formula does not dry out or cause flakes so your texture remains even all day.
Made with Ceravitae, an advanced complex, this foundation delivers oxygen to skin cells, oxygen is critical for healthy and vibrant skin.
This process encourages skin healing and collagen growth, together, the oxygen and collagen improve skin that is dry, rough and weak.
While you cover your imperfections, this makeup hides skin redness and heals damaged cells.
- Ideal for sensitive,irritated and damaged skin.
- The water-resistant formula stays on while you’re swimming or exercising.
- Offers SPF25 protection.
- Safe for those with acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and burns.
- This formula is also free of fragrance, oil, dye and parabens so it is safe for reactive skin.
- Can be used after procedures such as microdermabrasion, injections and peels as a comforting product.
- Apply evenly over cleansed skin with a clean sponge or brush.
- Blend until even.
- For maximum coverage, applymore as desired.
Use the colour palette below to help you identify the shades to the appropriate base:
Yellow base. eg: Jennifer Aniston is yellow base.
Peach/pink (even salmon like) skin undertone. One who tends to have golden skin tone rather than rose tone.
Blue base. eg: Angelina Jolie is blue base.
Rose/pink skin undertone. One who tends to be veiny. Nail beds are more rose like rather than pink.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am