Hydrating and refreshing the skin with Medik8 Gentle Cleanse, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
This ultra-gentle rosemary-infused foaming wash is the perfect cleanser for all skin types that gently removes dirt, make-up and impurities, without unbalancing skin’s delicate moisture levels.
Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, this ultra-gentle formula is lightweight yet extremely hydrating to leave skin feeling refreshed and glowing. Natural glycerin deeply moisturises skin to ensure you are left feeling fresh,hydrated and never tight.
The pH-balanced formula is also free from sulphates and soaps ensuring the skin is left hydrated, refreshed and glowing without leaving a dry feeling.
Overall, skin is left protected, hydrated and softly cleansed.
Medik8 Gentle Cleanse key active ingredients:
- Rosemary Leaf Oil – A powerful botanical antioxidant, rosemary leaf oil protects the skin from free radicals to prevent premature ageing.
- Natural Glycerin – By gently drawing water to itself from the lower layers of the skin, glycerin leaves skin nourished and replenished of moisture for a soft and supple complexion.
Benefits of Medik8 Gentle Cleanse:
- Protects the skin against free radical damage
- Soothes the skin & reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Hydrates & improves skin texture
- 100% soap & alcohol free
How to use:
Every morning and evening, pump a small amount of Gentle Cleanse into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck. Gently remove foam by splashing with water and pat face dry.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Gentle Cleanse:
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Yucca Vera Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Very good and gentle cleanser. I get occasional eczema on my face and this doesn't irritate it, despite being able to cope with my combination skin.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am