Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 is Medik8's entry point for those who are new to vitamin A or have tried mild retinol formulas and the answer to those looking to prevent early signs of skin ageing.
Benefits of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3:
- Renews & resurfaces the skin
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Works 11 x faster than other types of Retinol
- Suitable for all skin types
- Clears the bacteria responsible for blemishes & breakouts
This groundbreaking cream-serum is formulated with 0.03% Retinaldehyde, a super-charged derivative of vitamin A, which works to promote the skins natural collagen production, rebuild lost collagen and increase cell turnover, promoting a smoother, brighter and healthier complexion.
By requiring only one conversion to retinoic acid, the Crystal Retinal™ works 11 x faster than other forms of retinol, delivering results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A. Trials have shown that in as little as four weeks, users have seen a vast improvement in the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and breakouts and have an overall improved complexion. With the innovative crystal encapsulation system, the Retinaldehyde is slowly time-released, helping to reduce irritation, making this suitable for all skin types, including those who have previously been sensitive to Retinol.
With other key ingredients including Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, the skin is hydrated at every level, leading to a plumper and smoother complexion and the skin barrier is strengthened, helping to lock in moisture. With a lightweight, silk-like texture that absorbs quickly into the skin, this powerful serum renews and resurfaces the skin, visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles, reduces blemishes and pigmentation and delivers a healthier, brighter and more even-toned complexion.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 key active ingredients:
- Encapsulated Retinaldehyde –Proven to work up to 11 times faster than retinol, retinaldehyde is a revolutionary new form of vitamin A that targets fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and uneven skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid –With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion feeling both nourished and supple.
- Vitamin E –An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinaldehyde for optimal power.
- Glycerin –As a natural humectant, glycerin trapswater within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable.
How to use:
To be introduced to the skin gradually. Use once every three nights for the first two weeks, increasing to every other night for the next two weeks.After this point if the skin is not showing any signs of dryness or sensitivity, increase usage to every night for best results.
On an evening, on dry skin, blend a small amount over the face and neck before following with your regular Medik8 hydrator.
Always use a sunscreen during the day in conjuncture with this product.
Not to be used if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK and Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3:
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinal, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, BHT, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4).
Phone lines open Mon - Fri, from 9am to 4.30pm
What We Say
Read what our skin experts think about Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3:
- Alcohol free
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the skin
- Rebuilds lost collagen & increases cell turnover
“Medik8 Crystal Retinal is an encapsuled retinol formula proven to work up to 11 times faster then standard retinol without the irritation.
Encapsulated pure retinol ensures maximum stability and improved tolerability and skin is soothed with Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin maintaining skins moisture levels.
Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, blemishes and pores with minimal irritation.”
- Kimberley, Face the Future Skincare Expert