Formulated with a potent blend of botanical ingredients, this intensive treatment serum absorbs easily to target areas of hyperpigmentation with effective, safe and rapid results.
Please note: iS Clinical Brightening Serum 30ml was previously known as iS Clinical White Lightening Serum 30ml, the product name and packaging has recently been updated.
Benefits of iS Clinical Brightening Serum 30ml:
- Safely lightens & brightens complexion
- Helps reduce pore size
- Intensive & targeted hyperpigmentation treatment serum
- Hydroquinone-free & Paraben-free
This powerful formula helps to safely reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone with a unique combination of potent botanical ingredients providing a natural and controlled exfoliation.
Working to safely brighten the complexion, iS Clinical Brightening Serum works to correct uneven skin tone caused by blemishes, sun damage, ageing or hormonal changes.
Active ingredients such as botanically derived exfoliating acids help to encourage skin to produce less melanin, providing both instant and long-term results. Overall skin is left clearer, smoother and softer.
iS Clinical Brightening Serum 30ml key ingredients:
• 2% Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract (Norwegian Kelp) - Helping to remove pigmented areas.
• 2% Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract - (source of Glycolic Acid)- Gently exfoliating the skin for a renewed complexion.
• 2% Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract - (source of Lactic Acid) – A natural exfoliator with moisturising properties.
• 1% Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract -(source of Salicylic Acid) - Helping to minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone whilst brightening the overall complexion.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean dry skin and smooth over the face and neck every evening for best results.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for iS Clinical Brightening Serum 30ml:
Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract [Extrait de canne à sucre] , Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Alpha-Arbutin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Effectively targets hyperpigmented areas.
- Lightens & brightens skin tone.
- Facilitates controlled exfoliation of skin.
“Helping to correct uneven skin tone caused by blemishes, sun damage, ageing and hormonal changes, iS Clinical Brightening Serum allows a controlled exfoliation helping to gently resurface skin.
Traditional pigmentation treatments can often be harsh on skin, but iS Clinical Brightening Serum provides a lightweight and gentle alternative, achieving effective, safe and rapid results with a combination of potent botanical ingredients.
This serum is perfect for anyone looking to target pigmentation and achieve a brighter and more even complexion.“
- Sonya, Face the Future Skincare Expert