This lightweight and refreshing serum enables penetration of superior antioxidants, essential botanicals and bio-nutrients to rejuvenate and hydrate skin. Formulated with Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin B5 and Mushroom Extract. Ideal for mild acne and for use after shaving.
Benefits of iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum 15ml:
- Provides intensive hydration
- Helps reduce mild acne
- Delivers antioxidant protection
- Excellent for use after shaving
- 15ml size ideal for travel
- Helps reduce sunburn & erythema
- Can be combined with any active treatment product to accommodate acclimation
Specifically formulated to calm and comfort distressed skin, this innovative serum is ideal for daily use as well as for people suffering from occasional sunburn, redness and post-procedure irritation.
The unique blend of superior antioxidants, essential botanicals and bio-nutrients helps to rejuvenate and hydrate skin surface, whilst also providing antioxidant protection within the lower layers of the skin.
Formulated with 25% Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin B5 and Mushroom Extract skin is hydrated, protected against environmental damage thanks to antioxidant action and sun damage, visible age spots and acne scars are brightened.
Key ingredients of iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum 15ml:
• 25% Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) – A pure form of hydration helping to restore the skins moisture levels, plumping the skin and creating a more youthful complexion.
• 5.5% Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – Helping to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy.
• 0.1% Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract (source of Kojic Acid) – Helping to lighten sun damage, visible age spots and acne scars.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean skin and smooth over the face and neck once or twice a day. Can also be used alongside other iS Clinical serums.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate (origin: bacterial fermentation), Pantothenic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Provides deep skin hydration
- Calms, cools & soothes irritated skin
- Reduces mild acneic symptoms
- Offers antioxidant protection
“This calming, cooling and soothing serum comforts distressed skin with a powerful hit of hydration thanks to a 25% concentration of Sodium Hyaluronate. iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum is suitable for most skin types and is particularly effective for mild acneic skin.
My combination skin type loves this serum as it tackles the dry patches around my nose as well as the occasional breakout on my chin. I like to apply the multi-tasking serum onto cleansed skin twice a day to plump, clarify and hydrate my complexion.
I would recommend iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum to pretty much everyone! The active ingredients such as Sodium Hyaluronate and Vitamin B5 are universally effective on most skin types, whilst Mushroom Extract brightens sun damage, visible age spots and acne scarring.”
- Jess, Face the Future Skincare Expert