ZO Skin Health Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Water and perspiration resistant, this sunscreen delivers superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness. Oxybenzone free. ZOX12™ engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12™ complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Anti-redness properties
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against photodamage
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
- Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Pigmentation inhibition
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide DNA protection and encourages the repair of damaged DNA
- Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
- Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides anti-redness benefits
- Argania spinosa kernel oil: Aids in lipid repair
How to use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Smart Tone Broad- Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyamide-5, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Coco-Glucoside, Steareth-2, Panthenyl Triacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Linoleate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Oleyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Simethicone, Melanin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Boron Nitride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am