ZO Skin Health Renewal Creme fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic or complete our ZO consultation form here and a member of the team will get back to you.
Hydrator that supports moisture levels in the skin. Soothes the skin and minimizes redness.
- Helps restore hydration and repair the skin’s protective barrier
- Promotes healthy skin repair
- Calming and soothing
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Sodium Hyaluronate and jojoba ester: Restores hydration
- Oat and Canadian willowherb extracts: Soothes and reduce skin irritation
- Photosomes: Provide DNA repair enzymes
- Oxysomes (vitamins C and E) and coenzyme-Q10: Provides antioxidant properties
- Retinol (vitaine): Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production, and helps even skin tone
How to use:
Apply to clean, dry skin. Every morning or as needed.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Renewal Creme:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isocetyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ectoin, Steareth-21, Laureth-23, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lecithin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ubiquinone, Plankton Extract, Phytosterols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am