ZO Skin Health Growth Factor Serum fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Lightweight gel for all skin types that strengthens skin, supports skin rejuvenation and protects against future signs of aging.
Formulated with a combination of plant and enzymatically derived growth factors, clinically proven to:
- Improve overall appearance of skin
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin firmness and elasticity
- Restores hydration and reinforces the skin's protective barrier
93% of patients experienced improvements in fine lines and wrinkles, firmness and elasticity + texture and smoothness, after 12 weeks of using Growth Factor Serum. (see Before + After section for protocol)
- Disodium acetyl glucosamine phosphate and fermented red ginseng extract: Helps to restore hydration, elasticity and firmness
- ZPROTM: Helps prevent future signs of aging
- Dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate: Minimizes the appearance of expression lines
- Buddleja stem cell: Helps prevent future signs of aging
- Beta glucan and angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract: Calms and soothes irritated skin
How to use: Apply to clean, dry skin.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Growth Factor Serum:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Phospholipids, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Ethyl Linoleate, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Dimethiconol, Oleyl Alcohol, Proline, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am