ZO Skin Health Enzymatic Peel fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic or complete our ZO consultation form here and a member of the team will get back to you.
At-home peel formulated to create a softer, brighter skin appearance.
- Helps smooth uneven, rough textured skin
- Revives dull looking skin
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Enhances the benefits of any ZO® Treatment
- Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and provide cellular turnover
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
How to use: Use 1-2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 1-3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require rinsing.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Enzymatic Peel:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Oleth-20, Bromelain, Algin, Tocopherol, Papain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA , Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am