ZO Skin Health Complexion Clearing Masque, fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
The Offects Complexion Clearing Masque is an effective treatment for acne prone skin, absorbing surface oils, exfoliates dead skin cells and clears away the debris that can block pores. It can be used as a face mask or as an individual spot treatment, applying it to be blemished areas.
The mask contains:
- Sulfur (10%) to reduce sebum and calm the irritations caused be acne.
- Glycerin to hydrate the skin and restore the vital barrier function.
- Kaolin and Bentonite to remove excess surface oils and keeps pore clear.
Benefits of ZO Skin Health Complexion Clearing Masque:
- Helps to prevent new blemishes from forming
- Clears pore to reduce acne and avoid clogged pores
- Absorbs excess surface oil
- Can also be used as a spot treatment
- Suitable for all skin types, but especially effective for acne and oily types
How to use:
Apply to cleansed skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before removing with warm water. For a spot treatment, apply a small amount to the affected area. As a treatment, it can be left overnight.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Complexion Clearing Masque:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Talc, Sulfur, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am