ZO Skin Health Brightalive Skin Brightener fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Non-retinol skin brightener formulated to even skin tone, reduce dark spots and restore hydration, while calming and soothing irritated skin.
- Helps brighten and even skin tone
- Helps prevent future damage
- Skin brightening complex: Unique blend of skin brighteners helps block the production of pigmentation
- Papain: Provides enzymatic exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration to restore skin barrier moisture balance
- Stachys officinalis (leaf) extract, beta-glucan, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract: Calms and soothes irritated skin
How to use: Apply to clean, dry skin.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Brightalive Skin Brightener:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Acetyl Glucosamine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylresorcinol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Nonapeptide-1, Proline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Papain, Dextran, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Algin, Beta-Glucan, Fragrance (Parfum), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Soy Isoflavones, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oligopeptide-68, Sodium Oleate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am