Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml is an anti-ageing gel designed to boost skin hydration and help with tissue repair. It leaves the skin feeling smoother and appearing younger, maximising the benefits of your daily skin care routine.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml:
- Leaves skin feeling supple & smooth
- Enhances the benefits of a daily moisturiser
- Provides optimal hydration without clogging pores
- Suitable for all skin types including acne-prone
Suitable for use alone or with a daily moisturiser SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml works to provide extra hydration to the skin making this the ideal moisturiser for acne prone skin.
This oil free moisturiser combines Vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic Acid an ingredient capable of absorbing 1,000 times its weight in water binding moisture to the skin. With regular use the dry patches are alleviated and the complexion looks and feels plump & smooth.
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid – A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water and the body’s natural hydrator.
- Vitamin B5 – An essential nutrient promoting the skins natural barrier repair process.
How to use:
Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed skin and gently press or massage into the skin.
Please Note: This product can not be shipped outside of Europe.
Ingredients for SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml:
740011 7 - aqua/water, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, sodium hyaluronate, calcium pantothenate, sodium benzoate, sodium pca, disodium edta, urea, trehalose, polyquaternium-51, d11130/1
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
What We Say
Read what our skin experts think about SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml:
- Helps to boost skin hydration
- Maximises the benefit of a daily moisturiser
“SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml is an anti-ageing gel designed to boost skin hydration in all skin types and helping with tissue repair.
I personally suffer from oily skin so was skeptical to try this product however the gel consistency doesn’t cause an increase in my oil production yet still hydrates and plumps my skin.
I recommend this product for all skin types looking for some extra hydration.“
Kate, Face the Future Skin Care Expert