SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair cream can be used as part of your daily skin care regime, to provide a protective veil for traumatised skin while accelerating the restoration of the skin's natural barrier. It should be used following skin procedures such as laser resurfacing and other treatments that may leave the skin dry and irritated.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair:
- A therapeutic treatment for skin compromised by cosmetic procedures
- Helps protect compromised skin against damage
- Restores the skins natural barrier
- Diminishes redness, inflammation and irritation
- Ideal for Sensitive / Dry skin types
This unique formulation containing Beta Glucan Granulates, Centella Asiatica and Nymphaea Alba Flower helps to reduce redness, soothe irritation, and prevent scarring or uneven pigmentation and strengthen a weakened epidermal barrier.
Also, clinically proven to speed up the healing process following an in-clinic procedure such as microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing or a chemical peel.
SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair active ingredients:
- Beta Glucan – A naturally occurring skin component, which promotes cell renewal for, skins upper layers.
- Centella Asiatica – Working to protect the skin from environmental stress.
- Sodium Palmitoyl Proline and Nymphea Alba Flower Extract – Helping to soothe compromised skin and reduce discomfort.
How to use:
Massage a small amount into affected areas once a day. Apply straight after a cosmetic treatment for best results.
Please Note:This product cannot be shipped outside of the EU.
Ingredients for SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucon, Dimethiconol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Centella Asiatica/Centella Asiatica Extract, Methylparaben, Nymphaea Alba/Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, D27187/2.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Soothes skin & reduces discomfort
- Ideal for post dermatologial procedures and tested under dermatological control
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
“Specifically formulated to support skins natural barrier functions this gentle therapeutic treatment restores compromised skin diminishing redness, inflammation and irritation
I recommend SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair for anyone suffering from dry, irritated and post procedure skin issues.”
Kate, Face the Future Skin Care Expert