SkinCeuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 is now in stock in clinic and online from Face the Future, with FREE Delivery!
SkinCeuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 protects skin from the range of UV rays known to cause unwanted pigmentation and accelerated aging. Formulated with HyperBright Complex, a compound targeting hyperpigmentation, this powerful daily-use corrective and protective sunscreen diminishes existing skin discolourations and prevents the occurrence of future pigmentation. State-of-the-art UV filters Mexoryl SX and XL, combined with octinoxate and titanium dioxide, provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage with minimized chemical filters.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30:
- State-of-the-art UV filters
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- High UVA protection
- Work synergistically to prevent the progression of existing and future spots
- Reduces excess UV-induced pigmentation by 42.9%*
- Diminishes the darkening of existing skin pigmentation
- Prevents the occurrence of future pigmentation
Long-lasting hydration in a lightweight quenching texture and reduced sun filter chemicals for daily use.
How to Use:
Apply prior to sun exposure. Reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring, or towelling.
Please Note: This product can not be shipped outside of the EU.
Key Ingredients for SkinCeuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30:
- Reduces excess UV-induced pigmentation by 42.9% in-vitro*
- Inhibits upstream melanogenesis of the CGRP pathway to prevent excess production of tyrosinase
- Decreases transfer of melanin from melanocytes to keratinocytes
- Improves keratinocyte differentiation
* Based on on-vitro testing
Mexoryl SX / XL
- Provides superior protection against short and long UVA rays
- UVB filter
- Non-chemical SPF
- Protects against UVB and low-range UVA rays
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am