SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense is specifically created for the concern of blemish-prone skin. It is designed to prevent the formation of acne while minimising hyper-pigmentation and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Blemish + AGE Defense Serum:
- Inhibits excess sebum production
- Reduces acne causing bacteria, P acnes
- Prevents hyper-pigmentation caused by inflammation or UV exposure
- Decongests clogged pores
- Diminishes surface indicators of age
This targeted, oil-free serum is perfect for aging skin prone to breakouts. The one of a kind technology combining Salicylic and Glycolic acid helps to reduce the formation of acne and clogged pores whilst also improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and rough surface texture that can lead to an aged appearance.
Overall, pores are left decongested and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is minimised.
SkinCeuticals Blemish + AGE Defense Serum active ingredients:
- Caproloyl Salicylic Acid – Evenly exfoliated skin, decongests pores and refines skins texture,
- Salicylic Acid – Refines pores and reduces the formation of acne.
- Glycolic Acid – Smooths the skin and minimises of fine lines and wrinkles.
Please Note: This product can not be shipped outside of Europe.
Ingredients for SkinCeuticals Blemish + AGE Defense Serum:
Alcohol Denat., Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycolic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Octadeceneioic Acid, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Thane Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Salcicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Helps to control the appearance of excess sebum
- Targets blemishes
- Clears & refines the look of open pores
“SkinCeuticals Blemish + AGE Defense Serum contains a powerful blend of Glycolic and Salicylic Acid helping to reduce congestion and combat the ageing process.
I have been using this product for the past 6 months and absolutely love my results. The serum texture means my skin is not left too greasy for makeup application and my pores are left considerably smaller.”
Kate, Face the Future Skin Care Expert