Based on the unique synergy of rosmarinic acid and thioproline, this specialised product reduces visible signs of vitiligo. Pharmaceris V - Viti-Melo Day Protective Day Cream for Vitiligo interacts with skin cells to provide antioxidant protection (patent no. 402105), and prevents mitochondrial dysfunction caused by oxidative damage, which is one of the causes of vitiligo.
It suppresses inflammatory responses by reducing concentrations of IL-6 – a molecule which plays a key role in the skin regimentation process (patent application no. 407256). The product has restorative properties as it protects and minimises damage to pigment cells. Naringenin silences the genes responsible for vitiligo (Bmal1, Per1).
It activates the mitochondrial network to reduce the risk of aggravating the symptoms of dermatosis. The synergistic combination of the active ingredients initiates the depigmentation process leading to a gradual evening out of the skin tone.
The complex keeps the patches from growing and the skin colour contrast from becoming more pronounced, as well as prevents the development of new vitiligo lesions.
VDR stimulates the vitamin D receptor, a key factor in vitiligo treatment, to restore the optimal protective barrier.
Benefits of Pharmaceris V - Viti-Melo Day Protective Day Cream for Vitiligo:
- Recommended for adults and children (aged 5 and older) to protect and nourish vitiligo-affected and depigmented skin during the day.
- It minimises the risk of sunburns and to prevent further enlargement of discoloured patches of the skin. It can be used with NB-UVB lamp.
- Photostable filters provide very high protection against UV radiation.
Rosmarinic acid, Thioproline, Naringenin, VDR activator
How to use:
- Apply the product every morning onto vitiligo lesions for at least 6 months.
- During periods of extended sun exposure, re-apply the product every 2 hours.
- It is recommended to use VITI-MELO NIGHT cream as a complementary treatment.
Aqua (Water / Eau), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Titanium Dioxide (Nano), 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethyloamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Polyacrylamide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, C13-14 Isoparafﬁn, Decyl Glucoside, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth-7, Palmitic Acid, Naringenin, Stearic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Timonacic, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am