Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Pharmaceris A - Physiopuric-Gel Cleansing Gel
Pharmaceris A - Physiopuric-Gel Cleansing Gel is adapted to the needs of the skin that does not tolerate soap and is extremely prone to irritations or recovers from dermatological treatments. It substitutes traditional soap and is appropriate for skin of all ages.
Benefits of Pharmaceris A - Physiopuric-Gel Cleansing Gel:
- This physiological gel is intended for daily cleansing of particularly sensitive, dry and allergic skin prone to irritation.
- It substitutes traditional soap.
- It is appropriate for skin of all ages.
Mango wax - A potent moisturiser that penetrates to the deep skin layers and replenishes lipids. It protects the epidermis and promotes its regeneration.
Glucam® - Strongly binds moisture and maintains its optimum level in the epidermis for a long time. It smooths out the skin and restores lost firmness and elasticity.
Allantoin - Has a soothing effect; brings relief and promotes epidermal regeneration.
D-panthenol - Has a soothing and calming effect and makes the skin less prone to hypersensitivity reactions.
How to use:
- A double-action formula – for use with or without water.
- Wash your face with the gel applied onto the palm of your hand or a cotton pad.
- Rinse off with water or remove any residue with a clean cotton pad.
- Avoid any contact of the gel with the conjunctival sac.
- Follow with an appropriate Pharmaceris A cream.
- Use every time you wash your face as part of your daily skin care routine.
Aqua (Water / Eau), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Betaine, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carbonate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol.
Phone lines open Mon - Fri, from 9am to 4.30pm