Superior blend of organic oils and a new generation retinoid to help reverse the signs of ageing with Pestle and Mortar Superstar Retinoid Night Oil, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a new generation of retinoid. By stimulating and encouraging cell growth and turnover, the signs of ageing are reversed, collagen production is boosted and lines and wrinkles are smoothed.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate and Retinyl Palmitate are infused with a superior blend of organic oils:
- Grape Seed Oil – tightens skin, reduces the appearance of pores, helps to fight acne and increases elasticity.
- Rosehip Oil – rich in Vitamin A and essential fatty acids, this oil has excellent anti-ageing benefits and helps to stimulate cell growth.
- Blackcurrant Oil – calming and anti-inflammatory properties to restore and nourish dry and tired skin.
- Calendula Flower Oil – containing carotenoids that help to slow the effects of ageing and supports the healing process of dry/irritated skin.
- Jojoba Oil – is a deeply moisturising but non-greasy oil and can help with acne and reducing scarring.
The black pump packaging helps to keep Pestle & Mortar Superstar Retinoid Night Oil ingredients active and protected from sun and air exposure.
Benefits of Pestle & Mortar Superstar Retinoid Night Oil:
- Luxurious retinol night oil
- Leaves skin hydrated, glowing and rejuvenated
- Non-irritating – no peeling, dryness or redness
- Paraben free, fragrance free and not tested on animals
How to use: Dispense half a pump of Pestle & Mortar Superstar Retinoid Night Oil and apply to cleansed and toned face at night. Avoid the lip and eye area.
Ingredients for Pestle and Mortar Superstar Retinoid Night Oil:
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Fruit) Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil**, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Oil*, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil***, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil**, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu/Foraha) Seed Oil**, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**.
*Cold Pressed **Cold Pressed and Organic ***Steam distilled
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am