Extend your skincare routine to your entire body with this luxurious body scrub. Formulated with a combination of MSM, Pink Himalayan Salt, Fermented Pumpkin Enzymes, Vitamin E and Starflower Oil, skin is left feeling nourished, hydrated, fresh and soft.
Benefits of Product Name:
- Formulated with vitamins, minerals, enzymes & omegas
- Innovative active ingredients including MSM, Pink Himalayan Salt, Fermented Pumpkin Enzymes, Vitamin E & Starflower Oil
- Exfoliating action to often, hydrate & nourish skin
- Re-mineralise skin
Mineral-rich MSM and Pink Himalayan Salt, with 84 trace minerals, form the basis of this luxurious body scrub, thanks to their ability to re-mineralise the body and buff away dry and dead skin cells for smooth and nourished skin.
Ideal for use before tanning or to renew skin during winter months, OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub is best applied to dry skin prior to showering or bathing for a relaxing at-home exfoliating treatment.
OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub active ingredients:
- MSM & Pink Himalayan Salt (rich in 84 trace minerals) re-mineralize and buff away dry and tired skin cells.
- Fermented Pumpkin Enzymes use enzymatic processes to exfoliate and reveal fresh, softer and firmer skin.
- Vitamin E, known for its restorative properties, helps fortify and protect against free-radical & environmental damage.
- Starflower Oil, a powerful source of gamma-linolenic acid (Omega 6), nourishes and hydrates.
How to use:
Massage onto dry skin with gentle circular strokes before rinsing off in the shower or for a re-mineralising bath, leave on skin and soak in warm water to relax.
Caution: Do not use on sensitive or broken skin. Due to the exfoliating properties of the product, please use sun protection during the day.
Ingredients for OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Cymbopogon (Palmarosa) Martini Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum (Ho) Wood Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Rhodinols, Dehydroacetic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil *, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil *, Anthemis Nobilis (Camomile) Flower Oil *, Sucrose Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil *, Jojoba Esters, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Linalool**, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
**Natural component of essential oils
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Luxurious body scrub
- Feels like a spa treatment in your own home
- Contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and omegas
“I am definitely guilty of neglecting the skin on my body and focusing all my attention on my face. So when my shins are looking scaly and my elbows are in need of some TLC, the OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub is my saviour.
More than just a scrub, this luxurious product feels like a spa treatment in the comfort of your own home. I apply a generous amount to dry skin in the shower, paying special attention to knees, elbows, ankles and heels, before rinsing off.
The combination of MSM, Pink Himalayan Salt, Fermented Pumpkin Enzymes, Vitamin E and Starflower Oil provides a luxurious experience and the scrub leaves skin feeling super smooth, radiant and soft.
I’d recommend using this once a week to keep skin dead skin cells at bay for glowing and nourished skin.”
- Claire, Face the Future Skincare Expert