Tackle all signs of ageing in the eye area with Natura Bisse Diamond Life Infusion Retinol Eye Serum 15ml, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Often the first place to show signs of ageing, the eye area requires a targeted product in order to see improvements in common signs of ageing. Formulated with microencapsulated retinol, botanical ingredients, vitamins and an advanced blend of lipids, this luxurious eye treatment serum reduces fine lines and wrinkles, provides intense hydration and firmness as well as diminishing puffiness and dark circles.
An adaptation of one of Natura Bissé’s most scientifically advanced products to-date, Diamond Life Infusion, this powerful night treatment is a miracle formula for the eye area. Boosted with vitamin A to radically reduce signs of ageing, including wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and those ever so tricky dark circles.
The results: deep skin hydration, an exceptional lifting effect, striking firmness and radically reduced puffiness.
Natura Bisse Diamond Life Infusion Retinol Eye Serum active ingredients:
- Microencapsulated retinol, for providing a gradual release of vitamin A into the skin, and rejuvenating magnetite Bio-Magnet Nanosomes for stimulating skin regeneration, improving the look and feel of tone, firmness and luminosity.
- The synergistic action of Darutoside (botanical ingredient) with collagen amino acids for preventing the loss of elasticity that affects the lift of the upper eyelid.
- A powerful combination of vitamin K1 oxide, silk tree bark extract and phytic acid for dramatic brightening and decongesting.
- An advanced blend of lipids, plant extract (white willow) and nutrients for infusing the skin with rich, lasting moisture and restoring renewed radiance and vitality to the eye area.
For targeted eye results, Natura Bissé recommend applying this eye serum with a variety of techniques.
For those who want to minimise crow’s feet, gently massage the serum with circular movements into the wrinkle while spreading the skin between two fingers.
For those prone to puffiness and dark circles, massage gently on the eye contour area to activate microcirculation and oxygenate the muscles. It also helps to avoid fluid retention and darkening.
Benefits of Natura Bisse Diamond Life Infusion Retinol Eye Serum 15ml:
- Formulated with microencapsulated retinol, botanical ingredients, vitamins & an advanced blend of lipids
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Provides intense hydration & firmness
- Diminishes puffiness & dark circles
How to use:
Thoroughly cleanse and tone skin first. Press one pump of product on your fingertips and warm it up with your fingers. Then apply to the eye contour area, upper lids, crow’s feet.
Gently massage the serum around the entire eye contour area by patting it with your fingertips until it is completely absorbed.
Follow with your eye contour cream. Use nightly.
Ingredients for Natura Bisse Diamond Life Infusion Retinol Eye Serum 15ml:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Arginine, Glyceryl Linolenate, Phytonadione Epoxide, Sodium Phytate, Darutoside, Retinol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octadecyl Di-t-Butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citronellol, alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.150121
Please note, formulations and ingredients may be occasionally modified. For up to date ingredients information, please refer to the packaging and leaflet.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am