Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating Cream fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, Medik8 approved skin clinic & authorised Medik8 stockists, call us on directly 0113 282 7744 for more information.
Benefits of Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating Cream:
- Formulated with next generation vitamin A
- More powerful yet less irritating than retinol
- Clinical studies show visible results in as little as 4 weeks
- Suitable for all skin types
This breakthrough in anti-ageing skincare goes above and beyond traditional retinols by harnessing the powers of a next generation form of vitamin A.
Encapsulated Retinyl Retinoate, proven to be up to eight times more powerful than retinol, stimulates collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly softened and overall uniformity is restored to uneven skin tone and irregular skin texture. Although this exclusive, patented active is far more effective than retinol, it is less irritating, meaning that even those who has experienced retinol-induced irritation can safely use this cream.
Vitamins C & E work together to provide superior antioxidant protection, defending against environmental aggressors and assisting in the repair of damaged cells. Hyaluronic Acid deeply moisturises for long lasting hydration, while Glycerin supports the healthy function of the natural skin barrier.
With use, skin appears clearer, brighter and revitalised.
Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating Cream active ingredients:
- Retinyl Retinoate – 8 times more powerful than retinol and stable both day and night, this non-irritating vitamin A helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and supports the regeneration of skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the air into the skin to provide intense hydration.
- Vitamin C – An exceptional antioxidant, vitamin C protects the skin from harmful free radicals while helping to stimulate collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin, vitamin E helps to protect the skin from free radicals and regenerates vitamin C for optimum power.
How to use:
After cleansing, apply a small amount and blend evenly across the face, neck and décolletage. Can be used every morning and evening. Allow theproduct to fully absorb before following with your usual Medik8 hydrator. Always use a sunscreen in conjunction with vitamin A product.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Key active ingredients: Encapsulated Retinyl Retinoate, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin
Please tell me the best eye cream for 75 yrs old. love my !medik8 Retinoate Activating cream.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the skin
- Stimulates collagen synthesis & cell turnover
- Helps to protect the skin against free radicals
“Medik8 are always at the forefront of retinol research and formulations and the new r-Retinoate Youth Activating Cream is no exception. If you are looking to take your anti-ageing regime to the next level, this is the product for you.
Not only does it achieve incredible results in reducing fine lines, evening out skin tone and smoothing skin texture, but it is also deeply hydrating and rejuvenating. The overnight cream leaves skin visibly restored with boosted luminosity for a radiant complexion and youthful-looking complexion."
- Kate, Face the Future Skincare Expert