The LightStim LED Device for Wrinkles is made up of 72 LEDs with three different wavelengths or colours (Amber, Red and Infrared) to treat wrinkles on the forehead, cheeks, nasolabial folds, jawline, crow’s feet and even your lips. The professional strength device is FDA cleared and is great for all skin types, delivering clinically proven results.
Benefits of LightStim LED Device for Wrinkles:
- Innovative & effective handheld LED device
- Smooth & firm skin
- Restore skin’s youthful appearance
- Powerful in-clinic in the comfort of your home
- FDA cleared device to treat wrinkles
- Reduce fine lines & wrinkles
Bring the power of an in-clinic LED treatment to the comfort of your own home with LightStim for Wrinkles. Ageing skin tends to lose its plump, youthful appearance, causing fine lines and wrinkles to form. LightStim LED Device for Wrinkles delivers three different wavelengths (colours) of light that work together, providing unique therapeutic benefits to give skin a more radiant and youthful appearance.
LightStim for Wrinkles wavelengths (colours) of light:
- Amber – (605nm)
- Light Red & Dark Red - (630nm & 660nm)
- Infrared – (855nm)
LED is a non-invasive, painless treatment that requires no recovery or downtime. LightStim LED Device for Wrinkles is good for all skin types and is engineered to emit a soothing gentle warm sensation.
Skin absorbs LED light and uses it as a source of energy to stimulate its natural restorative processes. LightStim emits UV-free beneficial light rays that help to reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
LightStim for Wrinkles is FDA cleared to treat wrinkles and during FDA clinical studies, 100% of participants showed improvement in their fine lines and wrinkles in just 8 weeks. Subjects used LightStim LED Light Therapy 5 times a week for 8 weeks. In comparison to most other studies, which are a minimum of 12 weeks.
LightStim’s therapeutic light energy and patented technology nourish skin from within for a radiant, healthy and youthful appearance with reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use:
- Cleanse skin.
- Exfoliate (if recommended).
- Apply treatment serum (see below for recommended products), ensuring it has completely absorbed into the skin.
- Turn on the LightStim device and the built-in 3-minute timer will begin.
- Place the LightStim gently touching your skin and hold in place.
- After the 3-minute timer beeps, move the LightStim to a new area and repeat until you have treated all desired areas.
- Use LightStim daily for 8 weeks.
- Once you have achieved your desired results, use LightStim two to three times weekly.
Suitable products to apply prior to LightStim treatment:
- Collagen building peptides
- Cell stimulators
- Anti-bacterials (gentle botanicals)
Products that should NOT be applied prior to LightStim treatment:
- Any ingredient known to cause irritation and or dryness, even if it falls into a category above (note: certain formulations of Vitamin C may be reactive and should therefore be avoided prior to light treatment)
- Highly occlusive ingredients
- Any ingredient that should not be exposed to gentle warmth for a period of time after use, including some peels (check with product manufacturer)
- Products containing metals – copper peptides, colloidal silver, etc.
1 x 72-LED Light Device
1 x Power adapter
1 x LightStim Beauty Bag
1 x Eye goggles
1 x Instructional Guide
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Clinically proven LED device
- Hand held device for bespoke, individual treatment
- Smoothes & reduces fine lines & wrinkles
“LED is a powerful treatment protocol that we have utilised in-clinic for many years. Now with products such as the LightStim for Wrinkles, you can bring the power of an in-clinic LED treatment to the comfort of your own home.
Red and infrared light is an innovative and powerful combination that works to improve the appearance of wrinkles, stimulate skin’s natural restorative processes and firms and tightens skin for a more radiant and youthful complexion.
LightStim LED Device for Wrinkles is a very relaxing treatment thanks to the soothing and gentle warm sensation. I like that the device is targeted so you can focus on areas of concern.
I would recommend LightStim LED Device for Wrinkles to those looking for a way to maximise the results from their home skincare regime and boost their anti-ageing routine.”
- Kate, Face the Future Skincare Expert