Environ Cosmetic Roll-Cit, fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, Environ approved skin clinic & authorised Environ stockists, call us on directly 0113 282 7744 for more information.
The Environ Cosmetic Roll-Cit is the latest revolutionary design from Environ in skin care treatments.
It is a world first and will dramatically increase the effectiveness of skin care products, allowing improved penetration of vitamins into the active layers of the skin.
The principle of the Cosmetic Roll-Cit™ is that the “micro-needles” puncture the horny layer of the epidermis, which is the main obstruction to penetration of active ingredients. Once this layer has been breached, the active ingredients in the skin care products can reach into the depths of the skin about 10,000 times more effectively than by simply applying the products topically. The higher the levels of vitamin A and vitamin C that can penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, the more collagen can be made. Therefore allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
Use of the Cosmetic ROLL-CIT™ will help restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing, speed up the reduction of pigmented marks, thicken thin skin, smooth fine lines, soften scars and reduce dilated blood vessels. The advantages of skin needling is that is not painful, it does not damage the skin and it can be used on all areas of the skin or body, including very thin skin. It is however, not suitable for use on the following skin conditions: Active acne, Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, severe solar keratosis and raised moles or warts.
The treatment time can range from 5-20 minutes depending on the speed, accuracy and density. It should be repeated at home between two to seven times a week. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result. It is a cost-effective instrument can last you several years.
Benefits of Environ Cosmetic Roll-Cit:
- Helps restore skin tightness.
- Smooths fine lines and softens scars/
- Assists in reduction of pigmentation.
- Thickens thin skin.
- Helps reduce dilated blood vessels.
How to use:
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
Ordering Environ Online - Please Read Before Placing Your Order
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients in Environ products, new customers will need to complete a consultation over the phone on 0113 282 7744 or online (click here) before an order can be dispatched. You can still complete your order online, however one of our skincare experts will be in touch shortly after you have placed your order. For existing Environ customers, we may need to contact you before your order can be dispatched, depending on your Environ order history.
This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK and Ireland.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am