Conditions and style the eyebrows with Jane Iredale Brow Gel, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Helping to tame, condition and protect the eyebrow hairs this innovative product is available in five different shades to hold unruly brows in place and add colour, depth and highlights to the brows.
Also suitable for use as a light mascara Jane Iredale Brow Gel helps to create smooth healthy brows that are naturally more manageable.
Jane Iredale Brow Gel key ingredients include:
- Algae Extract – Helping to condition and protect the hairs making them healthier, smoother and more manageable.
- Panthenol – To condition the hairs
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – To thicken, curl and strengthen the eyebrow hairs.
Benefits of Jane Iredale Brow Gel:
- Helps to add colour, depth & highlights to the eyebrows
- Available in five different shades
- Tames unruly eyebrow hairs
- Conditions & protects the eyebrow hairs against breakage
How to use:
Brush your chosen Jane Iredale PureBrow Brow Gel onto brows in an upward motion.
Size: 4.8g/ 0.17oz
Ingredients for Jane Iredale Brow Gel:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
PureBrow Brow Gel Clear
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, (and) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am