Benefits of Jan Marini Skin Zyme Mask:
- Proteolytic enzymes selectively break down dead and damaged skin cells
- Resurfacing without irritating sensitive skin
- Great for use post-procedure and on flaking/peeling skin
- Helps reduce follicular retention to aid in clearing acne
- Can be used regularly for smoother, more refined skin
How to use:
- Apply Skin Zyme in a thin even layer over entire face (and neck, if desired) and allow to remain for up to 20 minutes.
- To remove Skin Zyme, apply a small amount of Clean Zyme to face and massage very gently to achieve emulsification.
- Remove with a washcloth and splash face 10 to 15 times with lukewarm water.
- Blot dry and follow with usual Skin Care Management™ products and/or moisturizer.
All skin types
Ingredients for Jan Marini Skin Zyme Papaya Mask:
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT, Magnesium Carbonate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Green 5 (CI 61570).
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am