Jan Marini C-ESTA Cleansing Gel is a luxurious Gel that is suitable for all skin types and helps the skin to acheive a noticeably softer, smoother and more refined texture. The product contains DMAE Complex, which is a potent skin conditioner that compliments the use of other C-ESTA products.
This cleansing Gel is suitable for use on the skin after treatments such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing, or when cleansers containing glycolic acid may not be appropriate.
Benefits of Jan Marini C-ESTA Cleansing Gel:
- Contains Vitamin C with a neutral pH, which provides anti-inflammatory properties making it an excellent cleanser for use after laser resurfacing, chemical peels or when a non-glycolic acid cleanser is preferable
- Luxurious foam lather – excellent for shaving
- Prepares skin to be more receptive to the application of other C-ESTA products
How to use:
- Use in the morning and evening.
- Gently massage a dime-size amount over wet or dry skin.
- C-ESTA Cleansing Gel is highly concentrated. Adding water produces more foaming lather.
- Remove with a clean, wet and wrung-out washcloth.
- Splash face 10-15 times with lukewarm water.
- Blot dry
All skin types
Ingredients for Jan Marini C-ESTA Cleansing Gel:
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Metabisulfite, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Lauramine Oxide, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum)
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am