Powerful peptides and growth factors work together with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and a mild concentration of Retinyl Palmitate to encourage skin cell turnover, improve uneven skin texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme 100ml:
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Provides instant & long-term improvements
- Delivers 24-hour hydration & treatment complex in one
- Firms, tightens, hydrates & softens skin
- Formulated with botanical hydrators, antioxidants, resurfacing acids & growth factors
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
For mature skin with visible signs of ageing such as dry, thin and crêpey skin texture, iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme hydrates, firms and provides powerful anti ageing action.
The innovative formula combines iS Clinical’s purest and most effective botanically derived hydrators that work to soothe and nourish dry skin to leave it feeling soft and supple.
This rich and luxurious crème contains powerful peptides and growth factors that work together to provide 24-hour hydration rapidly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, transforming ageing skin.
The blend of antioxidants also works to protect skin against environmental damage creating a firmer, radiant and more youthful complexion.
iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme 100ml key active ingredients:
• Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) - A pure form of hydration helping to nourish and plump skin.
• Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) - This uniquely designed, natural enzyme safely absorbs harmful free radicals, which works to combat photoageing and cell damage.
• Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical) - Copper tripeptide-1 (bioidentical) has been clinically proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen in skin.
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - A scientifically advanced, stabilised form of Vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while providing calming properties.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean skin every morning and/or evening for best results.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCI, Tripeptide-1, Saccharum Officinarium (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Superoxide Dismutase, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pnatothentic Acid, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asorbyl Palmitate, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizte, Soy Isoflavones, Ethylbisminomethylguaiacol Maganese Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Demethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alchol, Ceteareth-20, glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Panethnol, Triethanolamine, Disodisum EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylglucoside, Phosphate, Copper Lysiante/Prolinate, 1, 2-Hexanediol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Provides powerful hydration
- Increases skin strength & elasticity
“iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme works to provide the skin with antioxidant protection whilst also hydrating and softening the skin, creating a more youthful complexion.
Suitable for all skin types this luxurious formula contains a unique blend of antioxidants, resurfacing acids and growth factors to reveal a firmer, more radiance and youthful complexion.
I specifically recommend this product for mature and dehydrated skin looking firm and tighten the skin with both immediate and long-term results.”
- Clare, Face the Future Skincare Expert