Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
HydroPeptide Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm
Hydrating, nourishing and botanical-infused cleanser with HydroPeptide Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Starting as a balm and transforming into a gentle oil texture, HydroPeptide Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balmoffers a hydrating, protective and nourishing cleanse that removes dirt, grime, makeup and impurities.
The transformative cleanser can be used on wet and dry skin and is ideal for use both AM and PM for makeup removal or as a first cleanse step.
HydroPeptide Makeup MeltBotanical Cleansing Balmis formulated with key active ingredients to achieve the most effective makeup removal that leaves skin perfectly balanced, silky-soft, soothed and nourished.
- L22® Lipid Complex - A patented lipid complex designed to deliver the skin surface lipid profile of a healthy 22-year-old.
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant-rich vitamin that softens skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid + Aloe - Hydrating humectants calm and soothe helping to draw hydration to the skin.
- Coconut + Macadamia Oils - Skin-healthy oils that aid in the breakdown and removal of makeup.
- Shea Butter - Helps to suppress Transepidermal water loss, locking in moisture and improving skin barrier function.
HydroPeptide Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm is free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates. This product is not tested on animals and is Vegan.
Benefits of HydroPeptide Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm:
- Hydrating & nourishing cleanser
- Formulated with botanicals, antioxidants & hydrating humectants
- Can be used on dry & wet skin
- Leaves skin perfectly balanced, silky-soft, soothed & nourished
How to use:
Massage small amount into dry or damp hands and gently apply to face using circular motions. Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm can be gently removed with tissue or damp towel and is ideal for makeup removal or as a first cleanse step. Can be used AM & PM.
Ingredients for Hydropeptide Makeup Melt Botanical Cleansing Balm:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Water, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Octyldodeceth-25, Squalene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am