Gentle cleanser suitable for all skin types with HydroPeptide Cashmere Cleanse Facial Rose Milk, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
This comforting and gentle cleanser is suitable for all skin types, providing a thorough cleanse but never stripping skin’s natural oils. Instead, skin is left feeling soft, dewy and hydrated.
Formulated with Hydrolyzed Milk, Rose Water and Aloe Vera, skin is balanced with soothing nutrients that hydrate and support skin’s barrier function for a healthy-looking complexion.
- Hydrolyzed Milk - This moisturising milk derived peptide complex supports skin hydration and barrier.
- Rose Water - Calming and soothing ingredient to comfort sensitive and sensitized skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract - A form of Gotu Kola that delivers antioxidant support and supports the skin’s ability to use antioxidants effectively.
- Aloe Vera - Calming, hydrating and soothing action.
HydroPeptide Cashmere Cleanse Facial Rose Milk is free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates. This product is not tested on animals.
Benefits of HydroPeptide Cashmere Cleanse Facial Rose Milk:
- Gentle & comforting cleanser that strip skin’s healthy oils
- Formulated with Hydrolyzed Milk, Rose Water, Aloe Vera & Centella Asiatica Extract
- Calming, hydrating & soothing cleanser
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use:
With damp hands, apply a small amount to dry or damp skin. Gently massage using circular motions. Cleanse thoroughly, rinse and pat dry. May be used AM & PM.
Ingredients for Hydropeptide Cashmere Cleanse Facial Rose Milk:
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Xanthan Gum, Citronellol, Jojoba Esters, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Bisabolol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citral, Fragrance, Linalool, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolipids, Soybean Phytosterols.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am