Environ Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 5, fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, Environ approved skin clinic & authorised Environ stockists, call us on directly 0113 282 7744 for more information.
Environ Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 5 is the fifth and final step in the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM and contains the highest levels of vitamins A, C and antioxidants in this range, as well as peptides known to soften the appearance of fine lines, combat free radicals and repair and rejuvenate skin. This unique emulsion assists in rebalancing and moisturising the skin and is the recommended product of choice for optimum efficiency.
Benefits of Environ Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 5:
- Assists in nourishing and conditioning the skin.
- Gives the skin a healthy and radiant glow.
- Assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
How to use:
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply AVST 5 moisturiser to the face, neck and décolleté.
- Use morning and evening.
- Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Environ Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 5 has replaced Environ AVST 5 with immediate effect and is in stock now.
Ordering Environ Online
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients in Environ products, new customers will need to complete a consultation over the phone or online before an order can be dispatched. You can still complete your order online, however one of our skincare experts will be in touch shortly after you have placed your order. For existing Environ customers, we may need to contact you before your order can be dispatched, depending on your Environ order history.
This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK and Ireland.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am