Environ Focus Care Moisture+ HA Intensive Hydrating Serum fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, Environ approved skin clinic & authorised Environ stockists, call us on directly 0113 282 7744 for more information.
This product was previously called Ionzyme Focus Hydrating Serum.
The Environ Focus Care Moisture+ range is ideal for those with dry skin.
This serum assists in hydrating and adding volume to targeted skin areas, which may help improve the appearance of fine lines.
HA Intensive Hydrating Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid which holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water, allowing it to replenish the skin's own natural levels, leaving skin feeling noticeably smoother, firmer and younger looking.
Benefits of Environ Focus Care Moisture+ HA Intensive Hydrating Serum:
- Assists in hydrating the skin and improving the appearance of fine lines.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, derived from plant extracts in high, effective concentrations.
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Prepare areas of your skin to be treated with the Environ Cosmetic Focus-CIT or Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes.
- Massage 1-3 drops of the serum into the skin.
- Allow to dry and follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser.
- Use morning and evening.
Ordering Environ Online - Please Read Before Placing Your Order
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients in Environ products, new customers will need to complete a consultation over the phone on 0113 282 7744 or online (click here) before an order can be dispatched. You can still complete your order online, however one of our skincare experts will be in touch shortly after you have placed your order. For existing Environ customers, we may need to contact you before your order can be dispatched, depending on your Environ order history.
This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK and Ireland.
Ingredients for Environ Focus Care Moisture+ HA Intensive Hydrating Serum:
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am