This brightening and protective moisturiser for hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots is formulated with Natural Hydroquinone Alternative from Tara Tree and African Potato. It brightens and improves the appearance of existing pigmentation and prevents future pigmentation.
This all-mineral SPF moisturiser protects your skin while brightening with Stone Crop, Bearberry, Swiss Alpine plant extracts and a Natural Hydroquinone Alternative. This multi-tasking SPF face cream improves the appearance of dark spots while protecting against future damage with the built-in broad spectrum all-mineral SPF from Zinc Oxide.
Benefits of Eminence Organic Bright Skin Moisturiser SPF40:
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative brightens pigmentation
- Anti-inflammatory Liquorice Root & Crop helps prevent future pigmentation
- Non-Nano Mineral Sun Protection from Zinc Oxide protects the skin from UVA & UVB rays
- Silicone Free for normal to combination & hyperpigmentation-prone skin types
- Reef friendly
- Bearberry Extract - antioxidant; improves the appearance of dark spots
- Swiss Alpine Plant Extracts - a powerful blend of 7 plant extracts to restore luminosity and evenness to the skin
- Liquorice Root - antioxidant and soothing properties
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative - a natural brightening agent made with African potato and tara tree for a smooth, radiant complexion.
- Stone Crop - hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- Zinc Oxide - provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Biocomplex™ - a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
How to use:
Apply to cleansed and hydrated skin. It is advised to use a serum to prep the skin before SPF application. Ensure serum is completely absorbed before applying SPF. Apply a pea sized amount warmed in hands to forehead, cheeks and chin first. Then apply to remaining areas. Apply more product if required for full SPF protection.
Please note: This product is not recommended for anyone with a soy allergy.
Medicinal Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20% ………….…....…..………………..… Sunscreen Non-Medicinal Ingredients: *Certified organic ingredient Organic Phytonutrient Blend™ [Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract* and Vegetable Glycerin*], Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Hypoxis Rooperi (African Potato) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Sempervivum Tectorum (Stone Crop) Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Sodium Hyaluronate (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara Tree) Gum, Corn-Derived Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Soy Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Chlorophyll, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium PCA, Biocomplex2™ [Euterpe Oleracea (Acai)*, Citrus Limon (Lemon)*, Malpighia Glabra (Barbados Cherry)*, Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry)*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)*, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu)*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry*, Tapioca Starch (from Cassava Root)*, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid) and Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)]. *Certified Organic Ingredients
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am