Works to stimulate the skin’s natural immune system, while added antioxidants protect against oxidative stresses.
Existing Face the Future DMK customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing DMK products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
The Super Serum is a hydrating antioxidant serum that is extremely beneficial to those with skin conditions such as acne, poor immune response, hyperpigmentation and premature ageing.
Betaglucan stimulates the skin’s in built immune system, activating white blood cells in the skin to release compounds that encourage collagen and elastin production in the fibroblast cells. It also contains vitamin C to stimulate collagen production and cell regeneration.
Benefits of DMK Super Serum:
- Added antioxidants to protect skin cells against damage caused by oxidative stresses
- Stimulates the skin’s immune system
- Encourages collagen and elastin production
- Suitable for those will acne or hyperpigmentation
- Suitable for use after treatments such as IPL, microneedling, laser peels or chemical peels
How to use:
Liberally apply DMK Herb & Mineral Spray before applying Super Serum to the face and neck. It is suitable to be applied to around the eyes and mouth, as well as the neck and body.
Key ingredients of DMK Super Serum include:
- Betaglucan – contains potent anti-oxidant and free radical scavenging capabilities.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid – a stable form of vitamin C that promotes collagen synthesis.
- Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 – supports collagen production.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – restores barrier function and aids vital tissue repair.
- Sodium PCA – a natural component of the acid mantle.
DMK products can only be shipped to existing customers in England, Scotland and Wales.
Aqua, Glycerin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, EDTA, Dextran, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am