Dermaceutic TurnOver Night Cream is a cell stimulation cream with 15% glycolic acid.
Glycolic acid eliminates cell residues and dead cells from the surface of the skin giving a soft and rejuvenated appearance to the skin. TurnOver, with its stimulating action on cell renewal, delays skin ageing by attenuating the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of using Dermaceutic TurnOver Night Cream:
- Good for Heloderma
- Prevents loss of elasticity
- Diminishes lines and wrinkles
How to Use:
- Apply in the evening on the face and neck.
- Cleanse the skin beforehand with Cleanser 5 or Foamer 15 to optimize results.
- Use Serum C25 for its antioxidant action and Sun Ceutic in the morning in the event of sun exposure.
Ingredients for Dermaceutic TurnOver Night Cream:
- Glycolic acid 15%
- PERFUME FREE
- PARABEN FREE
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am