Diminish pigmented eye circles and even skin tone around the eyes with Cebelia Eye Brightening, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Formulated with meticulously selected ingredients including patented Pekaline, which acts at every step of the melanogenesis to stop its process, reduce existing brown dark-circles as well as preventing them from developing.
The fluid eye cream is non-greasy and non-sticky, gliding onto skin and improving the appearance of pigmented eye circles.
Cebelia Eye Brightening key ingredients:
- Pekaline - A patented French innovation that disrupts melanin development
- Vitamin C - Reduces melanin synthesis
- Vitamin PP (niacinamide) - Regulates the distribution of melanin
This high tolerance product is formulated without irritating ingredients Alpha-Hydroxy Acids or natural fruit acids which can be irritating, especially for the fragile skin around the eye contour area. It also has a pH close to skin’s average pH (5.5) - the pH of Eye Brightening is around 5.1.
The active ingredients included were selected to combine maximal efficiency with high tolerance, including Vitamin PP (Niacinamide), which helps to strengthen the skin barrier, therefore reducing the risk of irritation from other active ingredients.
The refreshing applicator tip also provides a cooling effect.
Benefits of Cebelia Eye Brightening:
- Diminishes pigmented eye circles
- Evens skin tone around the eyes
- Formulated with patented Pekaline, Vitamin C & Niacinamide
- Non-greasy & non-sticky texture
- Cool applicator tip provides a refreshing effect
How to use:
- Apply twice a day.
- Apply to perfectly clean skin and avoid contact with the eye.
- Apply the product in small circular movements starting from the inside corner to the outside corner of the eye.
- Use a broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen throughout the use of CEBELIA Eye Brightening.
After 2 months of continuous application twice a day, you will begin to see the first results. Dark circles are less visible and the eye contour is brightened.
Ingredients for Cebelia Eye Brightening:
Aqua, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sclerotium Gum, Parfum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Bromophenyl Propenaminoethyl Isoquinolinesulfonamide Hcl, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am