Advanced Nutrition Programme Supersize Skin Omegas in stock in clinic and online from Face the Future, Authorised Stockists with FREE Delivery.
Combination of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to support skin integrity and health. Borage oil is one of the richest sources of GLA. The fish oil provides EPA, DHA, DPA and is made with PureMaxTM an advanced purification and concentration technology which also contains protective antioxidant tocopherols.
Skin Omegas contains essential fish oils derived from anchovies and Colorpia Swai.
DPA is a highly flexible essential fatty acid that can convert to either EPA or DHA.
Advanced Nutrition Supersize Skin Omegas help to hydrate skin during the summer and winter months.
- This supplement is unique in many way as it is designed to prolong radiant, youthful looking skin and make self tan less patchy and last longer.
- Designed to support skin integrity and health.
- Contains fish oils.
Advanced Nutrition Programme Supersize Skin Omegas is Halal certified. This product and all aspects of it's manufacturing went through a comprehensive 11 stage investigation process including preparation, processing, manufacturing equipment and packaging.
Acne Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication (heparin, warfarin, coumadin)
- Take 2 tablets daily with your main meal or as your health professional advises.
- Best when combined with Skin Vitality 1, Skin Vitality 2 or Pro Vitality.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin or coumadin.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
- Dry skin.
- Sensitive skin.
180 Capsules (Three month’s supply)
Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin & glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate (antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol)
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am