Multi-purpose, gentle and hydrating cleansing gel with Swiss Clinic Micellar Cleansing Gel, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Effective cleansing the basis for any good skincare regime and this cleansing gel offers an innovative cleansing technique. The multi-purpose, gentle and hydrating gel looks and feels like pure water but works to effectively remove make-up residue without the need to rinse.
Tiny particles called micelles act in a similar way to magnets, trapping dirt and makeup and gently cleansing the skin by removing impurities and makeup in one step.
Skin is hydrated and protected with a radiant and healthy look thanks to hamamelis water, chamomile water, cornflower water and aloe vera, which are all included in the formulation.
Swiss Clinic Micellar Cleansing Gel can be used on face, eye area and lips.
Benefits of Swiss Clinic Micellar Cleansing Gel:
- Hydrating, protective & gentle cleansing gel
- Looks & feels like pure water
- Removes makeup without rinsing
- Contains hamamelis water, chamomile water, cornflower water & aloe vera
How to use:
- Apply to dry skin using a cotton pad to dissolve make-up, then gently wipe the pad down and outward
- When cleansing the eye area, keep the eye closed and wipe the cotton pad from the inside eye corner outward.
- Use morning and/or evening. No need to rinse or rub – the gel does all the work.
Ingredients for Swiss Clinic Micellar Cleansing Gel:
Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Peg-6 Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-40 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am