Fight signs of ageing and illuminate the eye contour with Natura Bisse Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye 25ml, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
The eye contour is often one of the first areas to show signs of stress, age and fatigue, Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye respects this delicate and sensitive area whilst hydrating, fighting signs of ageing and protecting against external aggressors.
Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye is designed to prevent and counteract premature ageing caused by modern pollution, blue light (HEV) and stress. Thanks to anti-ageing ingredients, this lightweight cream repairs, protects and strengthens the skin.
This intensely hydrating eye cream fights signs of fatigue as its advanced formula minimises dark circles and puffiness while providing a touch of colour that adapts to different skin tones.
Natura Bissé Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eyecan be applied alone to act as a lightweight concealer for the under eyes. It can also be applied after foundation in a small amount onto the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose with light touches for a natural highlighter effect.
Before a special event, apply this cream underneath makeup to instantly erase signs of fatigue.
Natura Bissé Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye active ingredients:
- The ingredient Detoxin—obtained from peony roots and a natural trehalose sugar—together with SIRT-AP peptide complex that moderates sirtuin activity, detoxify to reawaken the skin, improving its ability to self-repair and its resistance to stress and premature aging. Fermentus glaciarum contains potent anti-wrinkle properties, boosts the formation of collagen fibers and improves their structure.
- Incredibly hydrating hyaluronic acid provides elasticity and softens the appearance of expression lines.
- Rich in antioxidant properties, water lily extract diminishes skin discomforts. Meanwhile, an extract biotechnologically rich in vitamin PP helps to visibly improve the appearance of dark circles and reduce puffiness.
- Natural pigments of the latest generation adapt to different skin tones to achieve an even and luminous coverage.
Benefits of Natura Bisse Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye 25ml:
- Fight signs of ageing in the eye contour area
- Minimise puffiness & dark circles with touch of colour that adapts to different skin tones
- Protects against modern pollution
- Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested
How to use:
Apply the product with three pressured points to the upper eyelid and three more to the lower eyelid to activate microcirculation and reduce puffiness and dark circles.
Extend over the eye contour area using outward movements to achieve better coverage.
Reapply as many times as desired to keep eyes fresh and rested all day long.
Ingredients for Natura Bisse Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye 25ml:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Trehalose, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Dextrin Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lysine, Magnesium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
Please note, formulations and ingredients may be occasionally modified. For up to date ingredients information, please refer to the packaging and leaflet.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am