Deeply cleanse and purify acne-prone skin with Mesoestetic Purifying Mousse, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Benefits of Mesoestetic Purifying Mousse:
- Mousse cleanser for acne-prone skin
- Cleanses spot-causing bacteria and impurities
- Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised
This daily cleansing mousse deeply cleanses and purifies acne-prone and seborrhoeic skin. The light formula contains urea to soothe irritation and soften the skin, and chlorhexidine to inhibit the growth of microorganisms. Refreshing agents cleanse impurities from the skin, leaving it feeling soft and comfortable.
All the products in this line are formulated with the exclusive m.acne complex to target the different factors that trigger acne.
The m.acne complex works to:
- Reduce the levels of hormones involved in the androgen process related to acne-prone skin
- Encourage keratolysis on an abnormally thick stratum corneum
- Unblock clogged pores
- Slow down the production of sebum
- Inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria
- Reduce and soothe post-inflammatory pigmentation
How to use:
Apply the mousse to damp skin, massaging gently to remove excess sebum and impurities. Rinse with plenty of warm water.
Mesoestetic Purifying Mousse Cleanser is not suitable for use during pregnancy due to the formula including Salicylic Acid.
Ingredients for Mesoestetic Purifying Mousse Cleanser:
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polyquaternium-10, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Dosodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- An acne cleanser from an established medical company
- Deeply cleanses & purifies acne-prone skin
- Can be used following the professional treatment or as an at-home treatment
“Mesoestetic is a Spanish medical company established in 1984. After two years of extensive research and development, their highly anticipated acne range has now been launched.
This mousse cleanser for acne-prone skin works to remove spot-causing bacteria and impurities to leave skin feeling soft and moisturised.
The Mesoestetic Anti-Acne product range is great for maintaining results following professional Mesoestetic Acne Peel System treatments, or can be used as an at-home treatment range. Mesoestetic are renowned for their extremely effective products and the Anti-Acne range is no different!”
Diana, Face the Future Skin Care Expert