Jan Marini Retinol Plus Mask is now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Jan Marini Retinol Plus Mask is a highly concentrated anti-ageing mask that gives enhanced homecare results.
Retinol Plus Mask addresses the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and acne.
The mask's delivery system increases penetration of multiple advanced technologies for long-term benefits while resurfacing agents smooth and refine the surface for a brilliant polished appearance.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Used 1-2 times weekly, it will enhance the results of any skincare routine.
- High concentration Retinol, anti-aging peptides and antioxidants penetrate the skin for dramatic improvement in the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Resurfacing agents polish the skin and clear blocked pores to maintain clear, radiant skin.
- Essential fatty acids, hydrators and barrier lipids moisturize and condition the skin.
- Soothing agents (aloe and bisbolol) calm the skin and reduce irritation and redness.
- Kaolin-based mask increases key ingredient delivery for maximum benefits.
- After cleansing, apply a thin, even layer to entire face, avoiding eye area.
- Leave mask on for approximately ten minutes.
- Mild stinging or tingling may occur.
- Remove with a clean, wet and wrung out washcloth, using lukewarm water.
- Blot dry.
- May be used one to three times per week.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Salicylic Acid, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Bisabolol, Oligopeptide-24, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am