Jan Marini C-ESTA Serum Oil Control contains DMAE, which supplies the skin with all the anti-ageing benefits of the regular C-ESTA Serum, but with remarkable oil-control properties. This product acheives glowing refined luminosity while significantly inhibiting oil breakthrough. The skin's texture will appear smoother and suppler, while gradually becoming firmer, more resilliant, tighter and more defined.
This product will make deeper lines appear far less pronounced and will even skin tones, making the skin appear noticeably younger and healthier.
Benefits of Jan Marini C-ESTA Serum Oil Control:
- Microscopic oil absorbing particles prevent oil breakthrough
- Lipid soluble Vitamin C increases skin absorption
- Stable form of Vitamin C for increased shelf-life and efficacy
- Encourages increased Vitamin E production in the skin
- Neutral pH provides non-irritating anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases skin elasticity and resiliency
- Skin will appear measurably firmer
- Facial contours will appear tighter and more defined
- Overall appearance of the skin will appear rejuvenated and more youthful
How to use:
- Apply sparingly morning and evening to clean skin.
- Apply over entire face, neck and behind ears.
- C-ESTA Serum Oil Control can also be applied: In spots or areas. For example, on the T-Zone over sunscreen or just on the nose or forehead, etc. over sunscreen.
- Apply sparingly to the appropriate areas and massage in thoroughly.
- On oily upper eyelids in order to enhance eye shadow wear and prevent creasing.
- Apply sparingly, being extremely careful not to get product in eyes.
- On and around lips in order to enhance lipstick wear and lessen lipstick "bleeding."
All skin types
Ingredients for Jan Marini C-ESTA Serum Oil Control:
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethyl MEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Tyrosine, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Farnesol, Linalool, Carbomer, Nylon-12, Zinc Sulphate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am