Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm 15g Travel Size
An advanced complex of Ceramides and Oat Kernel Extract works to lock-in moisture behind an antimicrobial protective layer that blocks environmental aggressors while keeping skin nourished.
Benefits of iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm 60g:
- Decreases inflammation & encourages skin healing
- Reduces skin irritation & discomfort
- Provides an antimicrobial environmental barrier
- Softens & hydrates raw, dry & sensitive skin
- Prevents scabbing & relieves itching or tightness
- Paraben-free formula
- Ideal for travelling & on-the-go application
Formulated for sensitive, compromised and dry skin types, iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm contains a high concentration of barrier repairing ceramides that help to rebuild skin function and is therefore ideal for skin irritations caused by in-clinic procedures such as laser, microdermabrasion and chemical peel treatments.
The thick, moisture-rich balm eases irritation whilst also helping to stimulate collagen production within skin’s lower layers, to encourage faster healing and prevent the development of scarring.
iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm helps to comfort irritated skin in a matter of weeks thanks to the following active ingredients:
• 5% Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine and Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract - A group of lipid molecules bio-identical to those produced by the stratum corneum.
• 3% Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract helps to soothe and calm irritation and redness.
• 2% Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract (Kava Kava) to control pain and limit itching.
How to use:
Apply a reasonable amount onto problem areas once or twice a day for best results. Can also be used as and when irritation occurs.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, C12-15 Pareth-3 Benzoate, Petrolatum, Tocopherol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract , Ceramide 3, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol , Phytosphingosine, PEG-8, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
What We Say
Read what our skin experts think about iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm 15g Travel Size:
- Encourages faster healing
- Can be applied to wounds & irritated skin
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Antioxidant-rich formula minimises scarring
“We regularly use iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm in clinic following procedures such as laser treatments and chemical peels to calm skin, encourage recovery and prevent potential scarring.
Active ingredients such as 5% Ceramide complex and 3% Oat Kernel Extract provide an instant soothing and hydrating effect that calms irritation and redness.
This product has been a lifesaver in my skincare routine and is the perfect product to travel with helping to speed up the healing process.“
- Claire, Face the Future Skincare Expert