The vehicle for all DANNÉ facial products, herb & mineral mist is a unique mineral and vitamin formulation that, when absorbed into the skin, assists with tissue hydration and the deep penetration of DANNÉ crèmes and serums.
This mist can be sprayed over make-up to brighten and wake-up tired skin resulting in a fresher appearance.
Existing Face the Future DMK customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing DMK products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Benefits of DMK Herb and Mineral Mist Travel Size 60ml:
- Aids in Transdermal delivery and increases dermal hydration.
- A polarised spritz which helps with fast penetration. This could be thought of as the “vehicle” that carries the nutrients to the cells. Most DANNÉ crèmes have a water base. Fast penetration is necessary to avoid evaporation and provide results.
- This lipid and water barrier is what keeps the skin moist and supple. These are our skin's true moisturisers .
- Has Astringent / Anti-inflammatory / Antioxidant / Antibacterial properties.
- Can be used as many times through out the day as desired. Can be sprayed over make-up.
- Black cohosh
- Saw palmetto
- Licorice root
- Cabbage rose
PLEASE NOTE: Due to new EU regulations the packaging and description of some Danne Montague-King products has recently changed.
DMK products can only be shipped to existing customers in England, Scotland and Wales.
Aqua, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Medicago Sativa Extract, Smilax Aristolochiaefolia Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Chloroxylenol, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am