Friday, 09 July 2021
HydraFacial: Six Steps To Glowing Skin
The ELITE HydraFacial has arrived at Face the Future and it is fast becoming one of our most popular treatments. Offering hydration, plumped and dewy skin, this treatment is suitable for all skin types and concerns. In just under an hour, the 6-step HydraFacial facial will have your skin looking bright, radiant and glowing.
What is HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial treatment focuses on the unique philosophy of 'Skin Health for Life'. Whether you are interested in a one-off treatment for a healthy glow before a special event, or a monthly program to treat concerns and boost hydration levels, the incredible treatment provides immediate radiance-boosting results. This treatment works to remove dead skin cells and impurities whilst drenching your skin with hydration for a more clarified and brighter complexion.
What are the benefits of the HydraFacial treatment?
- Long lasting hydration for plumped skin
- Immediate radiant results that last for weeks
- Painless extractions for deeply cleansed skin
- Rejuvenating LED light therapy; red light for collagen production and blue light to calm and soothe acne-prone skin
- No downtime necessary so you can carry on with your day as normal post-treatment
- Can be used as a course of treatments to help tackle skin problems
- Deeply cleanses without damaging your skin's natural barrier
How does the 6-step HydraFacial treatment work?
The 6-step facial consists of:
- Detox: The first step of the treatment consists of lymphatic drainage to remove toxins, improve circulation, detoxify, tone and tighten skin. Did you know there are around 12 lymph nodes in the face and neck alone?
- Deep cleanse & exfoliation: HydraFacial's patented vortex technology smoothes away dead skin cells and clears pores, helping the subsequent steps of the treatment to penetrate skin's surface.
- Acid peel: Following the removal of dead skin cells and pore blockages, the vacuum suction and vortex technology pushes the acid peel into the deeper layers of the skin. This step of the treatment can be tailored to individual skin concerns. Glycolic Acid brightens and sloughs off dead skin cells, whilst Salicylic Acid unclogs congested pores. All the peel strengths used in the HydraFacial treatment offer minimal to no post-peel shedding and no downtime.
- Extraction: The next step is gentle extraction, again using HydraFacial's patented vortex technology, which softens pores for the easy removal of blackheads and other impurities.At the end of your treatment, ask your clinician to see your #GunkNGlowChallenge - you can actually see the blackheads and impurities that have been removed from your complexion, right in front of your eyes!
- Hydrate & protect: At this point in the treatment, dead skin cells, blackheads and other impurities have been removed and skin has been thoroughly prepped and optimised for the final stages of the treatment.Skin is now treated with a combination of potent antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides. Skin is saturated with these incredible ingredients for the ultimate hydration and absorption, leaving the complexion soft, plumped and hydrated.
- Rejuvenation: The sixth and final step in the HydraFacial treatment involves the use of rejuvenating LED light therapy. This is another stage of the treatment that can be tailored to individual skin concerns. Red light is used to stimulate collagen, reduce wrinkles and calm down redness and inflammation. Blue light is used to kill p-acne bacteria to calm and reduce acneic skin.
What is the price of HydraFacial?
At Face The Future Clinic, we have three grades of HydraFacial treatment; Signature, Deluxe and Platinum (with or without Booster). The treatments range from £105 to £170. You can also add LED light therapy for £65. Take a look at our full Clinic Price List for more details.
HydraFacial Before & After
HydraFacial is ideal for general skin health maintenance as it will keep your skin deeply cleansed and super hydrated. It is also incredibly worthwhile for those who have rather congested skin due to the extraction step of the treatment. If you choose the LED light therapy, this will also further enhance the results of the treatment. If you choose red light, this will help to stimulate collagen production and prevent against fine lines and wrinkles. If you choose blue light, this will help to soothe and calm any redness and inflammation caused by blemishes and acne and also kills p.acne bacteria.
Image source: HydraFacial UK