Lumity: The Anti-Ageing Supplement
We are excited to share this exciting addition to your beauty routine, the groundbreaking anti-ageing supplement: Lumity, now available at Face the Future. With plenty of loyal celebrity fans, it has certainly peaked our interest and got us wanting to know more.
Sara Palmer Hussey PhD “ a Cambridge University graduate “ created Lumity Supplements with the aim of revolutionising the ageing process. How can we let ageing take its inevitable course, whilst maintaining the energy, radiance and health of our youth?
We have all been there, following a strict healthy diet and exercise regime, faultless skincare routine but your skin is lacking the radiance it once had. With a loyal following including supermodels Helena Christensen and Yasmin Le Bon, celebrity make up artist Mary Greenwell, facialists Nichola Joss and Abigail James, actress Felicity Jones, girl band stars Cheryl Cole and Melanie Chisholm and Olympian Rebecca Adlington. With a celebrity fan list this long (and that's just a snippet!) Lumity must be doing something right.
Dr Sara and Lumity's view on anti-ageing goes beyond the way one looks “ the focus is on enhancing general quality of life. A culmination of modern life can result in stress, low energy levels and a weakened immune system and Lumity Supplements help to support and optimise the body's natural functions. Lumity customers report benefits such as a deeper and improved sleep, increased energy, rejuvenating the body and providing a renewed inner radiance “ that also shows on the outside.
What sets Lumity apart from other supplements is the specifically formulated doses of both the Morning and Night supplements. The premium ingredients are absorbed into the body within three minutes of hitting the small intestine, allowing the body to harness the maximum benefits.Ingredients in the Morning and Night softgels include:
- Vitamin A “ supports iron metabolism, healthy skin, vision and immune system
- Vitamin C “ contributes to collagen formulation, protects cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin D3 “ supports absorption of calcium, healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitamin E “ protects cells from oxidative stress
- Iodine “ healthy cognitive function, healthy nervous system and skin, normal thyroid function and hormone production
- Magnesium “ reduces fatigue, promotes electrolyte balance, protein synthesis and psychological function
- Selenium “ healthy hair, nails and immune system, protects cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc “ contributes to carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, protects cells from oxidative stress
- Coenzyme Q10 “ found in every cell of the body but reduces as we age
Morning & Night
- Flaxseed oil “ high in omega 3s including Alpha-Linolenic Acid contributing to maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Carnitine, Cysteine, Arginine, Glutamine, Lysine, Alanine “ Amino acids, protein building blocks
Lumity Supplements do not contain any bulking or caking agents, ensuring that each and every ingredient in this natural supplement is providing essential nutrients to support the body's function at a cellular level.Lumity is free from the following:Amino acids are the game changers, these protein building blocks play an essential part in the creation of collagen, helping to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles. They also help to interfere with the process of glycation which is caused by the consumption of sugar and leads to the breaking down of collagen. This wonder-ingredient also reduces inflammation, promotes tissue growth and provides antioxidant properties.
The recommended dosage is three of the coffee coloured softgels first thing in the morning, followed by three of the lighter softgels just before you go to bed. The simple Morning and Night routine makes it so easy to remember “ simply leave both bottles next to the bed for an instant reminder to kick start and end your day with Lumity.The benefits are long-term and gradual, but the majority of Lumity customers see immediate improvements with a deeper sleep, helping with that 3pm energy slump! Although the focus is anti-ageing and supporting the body from the inside, Lumity has some great external side-effects! In clinical trials, 87% of women saw an improvement in the condition of their hair, skin and nails “ what's not to love?
- Vitality and brain health
- Beautiful skin, hair and nails
- Strong bones, muscles, joints and teeth
- Protection against oxidative stress
- A healthy immune system
- Optimum nutrient absorption and metabolism
Thanks to Lumity's scientific approach to the ageing process, the body is supported at a cellular level, meaning that every cell function is supported thanks to its premium ingredients, offering quality nutrients that no anti-ageing cream can match.
And if you still aren't convinced, we figured out a 1-month supply of Lumity at a cost of £85 costs approximately £2.83 per day! Less than your daily Starbucks fix! There's even a discount for a 3-month supply at a cost of £229.50 working out at an approximate cost of £2.55 per day.
Lumity is suitable for everyone “ men and women, young and old “ although people under 26 are luckily youthful enough without Lumity's support. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication, you should check with your Doctor before starting Lumity Supplements.
If you have any questions about Lumity Supplements you can speak to our skin experts by calling 0113 282 7744.
Written for you by: Alex, Face the Future