Microneedling imitates skin trauma, which encourages the production of collagen and elastin and simulates new and healthy skin cells. Swiss Clinic Skin Roller creates micro channels, which allows for up to 300% increased serum absorption on face and body.
Benefits of Swiss Clinic Skin Roller:
- Swiss Clinic Skin Roller comes with 1 x 0.5mm head
Replacement heads are available to purchase separately
- Encourages the production of collagen & elastin
- Creates micro-channels to improve serum absorption
- Treats scarring, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks & uneven skin texture
- Don't forget to purchase a cleaning spray to keep roller clean & hygienic
The Swiss Clinic Skin Roller is the ultimate introduction to microneedling, which can help encourage the production of collagen and elastin to simulate new and healthy skin cells.
Swiss Clinic Skin Roller is a versatile at-home treatment, as replacement heads can be purchased separately to treat both the face and body.
The process of microneedling mimics a minor skin trauma, which causes the skin to go into repair mode, producing collagen and elastin, as well as stimulating new and healthy skin cells for a radiant and supple complexion.
The microneedling process also creates small micro channels in skin’s layers, which allows for up to 300% increased serum absorption, ensuring you are getting the most effective results from your microneedling treatment and your serum application.
Microneedling is one of the most effective treatments for scarring, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks and uneven skin texture. When the Swiss Clinic Skin Roller is gently rolled over the skin in different directions, it stimulates connective tissue and the growth of new skin cells to create healthier skin whilst also smoothing out imperfections.
How to use:
- Perform your usual cleansing routine and dry your skin.
- Roll the Skin Roller back and forth over your skin applying even pressure for a total of 2–4 minutes. Pay particular attention to problem areas. Roll in different directions for the best results; roll vertically, horizontally and diagonally as well as from left to right and vice versa.
- Once you have finished using the Skin Roller, apply the serum of your choice on the treated area or all over your face. The micro-channels created by the needles are most receptive during the first 3–5 minutes after treatment. You can also use your serum on ‘rest days’. Wait at least 15–30 minutes before applying your next product.
- Time to clean your Skin Roller. Always make sure that your Skin Roller is clean before and after treatment.
Use your clean Skin Roller on your thoroughly cleansed face once a day for 3–5 days. Finish each treatment by applying serum and moisturiser. Allow your skin to rest for 3–5 days. Repeat the cycle above for two months, then allow your skin to rest for one month.
Store your Skin Roller with the plastic cover on between treatments.
1 x Skin Roller Handle
1 x 0.5mm needle head (600 needles)
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Interchangeable needle heads, perfect to customize to your liking
- Stimulates skin’s healing response
“Stimulate blood circulation, renew skin cells and strengthen skin structure with Swiss Clinic Skin Roller. Microneedling is perfect for all skin types but especially beneficial if you have dull, tired and ageing skin. I love to use the
Swiss Clinic Skin Roller with the 0.2mm needle head on my face and then follow that with my favourite serum as this allows my skin to absorb 300% more of the active ingredients.
Swiss Clinic Skin Roller can be used on the face and body. The 0.2mm needle is perfect for sensitive skin whereas the 0.5mm needle is great for when your skin is used to microneedling to provide the maximum anti-ageing effect. I love to use the 0.5mm needle head on my body to treat stretch marks and scarring. I highly recommend the Swiss Clinic Skin Roller if you are in the market for a microneedling tool, as this one has interchangeable heads which is perfect for quickly customising your treatment for your area of choice.”
Sonya, Face the Future