Achieve full, strong and healthy brows with Swiss Clinic Eyebrow Growth Serum, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Gone are the days of thin and sparse eyebrows and in their place: the “Power Brow”, the thick and full eyebrow look is now achievable with Swiss Clinic Eyebrow Growth Serum.
If you were guilty of over-plucking your brows during your teens, this serum is the groundbreaking formula you need to achieve fuller, stronger and healthier brows that continue to grow over time.
After just 7 days of use, the growth of eyebrow hair follicles increases by 75% thanks to the active ingredient Redensyl™, which uses green chemistry with a focus on stem cells, to help stimulate eyebrow hair growth and reduce eyebrow hair loss.
Swiss Clinic Eyebrow Growth Serum also contains Biosaccharides™, which demonstrated an increased survival rate of hair follicles during their growth phase by as much as 32%.
Benefits of Swiss Clinic Eyebrow Growth Serum:
- Achieve dense, fuller, stronger & healthier brows
- Results in 1-3 weeks
- Formulated with a two powerful & clinically proven active ingredients
- Targetsstem cells that stimulate hair growth & reduce hair loss
How to use:
- Apply the serum to the eyebrows, in the direction of hair growth, with the help of the specially designed eyebrow brush. Allow to dry before applying any eye make-up.
- For the best results use Eyebrow Growth Serum morning and evening until you have achieved the desired results.
When you have achieved the desired result following daily treatment, we recommend that you continue to use Brow Enhancer Serum a few times a week to maintain the results.
Ingredients for Swiss Clinic Eyebrow Growth Serum:
Aqua Vp / Methacrylamide / Vinyl, Imidazole, Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium, Carbomer, Glycogen, Caprylyl, Glycol, Hexylene, Glycol, Potassium, Sorbate, Glycine, Larix, Europaea, Wood, Extractsodium, Metabisulfite, Camelia, Sinensis, Leaf Extract, Zink, Chloride.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am