Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Pharmaceris T - Puri-Sebogel
Designed to cleanse acne-prone skin, Pharmaceris T Puri-Sebogel unclogs pores, effectively removes impurities and excess sebum, and restores the proper balance of the skin’s bacterial flora.
Benefits of Pharmaceris T - Puri-Sebogel:
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Controls shine
- Doesn’t compromise the skin barrier
For daily-use on skin affected by acne and prone to breakouts and excessive oiliness, Pharmaceris T Puri-Sebogel contains mild cleansing agents that don’t cause irritation or dryness. The soap-free gel wash has antibacterial properties that enable it to cleanse acne-prone skin and restore the proper balance of bacterial flora.
- Mandelic acid: Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and reduces acne breakouts.
- Salicylic acid: Effectively cleanses the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, and makes the skin look healthy.
- Mango wax: A potent moisturiser that replenishes lipids and promotes regeneration.
How to use:
- Apply the gel wash onto moistened skin.
- Wash your face using circular motions, then rinse with clean water.
- Avoid the eye area.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Betaine, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate / Cocoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, PEG-70 Mango Glycerides, Disodium EDTA, Mandelic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Zinc Gluconate, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Zinc PCA, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Biotin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance).
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am